* Why should people place their confidence in the Bible?
* Where do we turn for religious truth?
Why do people turn to things other than the Bible?
* What should we believe and why
should we believe it?
* Is the Bible
* Should religion be
separated from everyday life?
* Does the Bible contain all of God's truth?
Is the Bible
sufficient in all matters of life and godliness?
* What must we do to be saved?
we get a second chance in purgatory?
* Is Christian salvation a process?
* What is different about Catholic baptism?
* Can Catholic baptism bring salvation?
* What is the RCIA? (Part I)
* What does it take to become a Catholic?
* What is the difference between Venial and Mortal sin?
* Are some sins worse than others?
* How did sin begin?
* What exactly is sin?
* What is the RCIA? (Part II)
* Do Christian terms mean different things to Catholics and
* Is Catholic baptism actually an exorcism?
* What do Catholics and evangelicals really know about each other?
* Why do we criticize Catholic doctrine?
* Does baptism remit sin?
* Does Catholic baptism reconcile you to God?
* If saying a prayer once is good, isn't saying it many times even better?
* To whom should believers pray?